Earlier this year, fourteen artists (with funding from Arts Council England) presented a unique exhibition called Neither Use Nor Ornament (NUNO). “Unique” in that the event featured an intricately-designed collaboration between autistic and non-autistic creatives.
The project recently released a short film providing an overview of both the exhibition and the artists involved. To learn more, I recently communicated with friend and project organiser Sonia Boue about autism, creative access needs, and the relationship between objects and autistic art.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Apology Issued To Almalti Family By Fierce Autistics And Allies
- Martyr Parents: For The Sake Of Your Child, Please Evolve | Eve Reiland
- School Security Officer Accused Of Abusing Child With Autism
- Murder charges: Stearns County mom silenced disabled child’s medical device alarm
- New trial ordered for NY millionaire in autistic son’s death