Earlier this year, fourteen artists (with funding from Arts Council England) presented a unique exhibition called Neither Use Nor Ornament (NUNO). “Unique” in that the event featured an intricately-designed collaboration between autistic and non-autistic creatives.
The project recently released a short film providing an overview of both the exhibition and the artists involved. To learn more, I recently communicated with friend and project organiser Sonia Boue about autism, creative access needs, and the relationship between objects and autistic art.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Grennon from Genesis 2 Cult not giving a damn and recommending MMS bleach to someone on blood thinners | Emma Dalmayne
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: How I Became Someone’s Inspiration Porn
- Parents’ Fear For Their Autistic Children in Bosnia and Hercegovina | NOVA BH
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: One Autistic Scout Defying other Leaders Doubts
- Who Was Max Benson? An Interview with His Mother, Stacia #ShineOnMax | The Aspergian | A Collective of Autistic Voices