Billy Mann: Agree! More surprising is how many autistic individuals are writing to me in my DMs and asking me not to allow any self advocates who claim to speak for everyone to speak for them. Not to mention how many autism moms and dads who also have my back!
Judith U: I engage with a lot of amazing self advocates in person and the experience is so different than what it looks like on social media. The hateful voices on Twitter are not representative of what I experience on the ground. our community can and does work together.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience