Billy Mann: Agree! More surprising is how many autistic individuals are writing to me in my DMs and asking me not to allow any self advocates who claim to speak for everyone to speak for them. Not to mention how many autism moms and dads who also have my back!
Judith U: I engage with a lot of amazing self advocates in person and the experience is so different than what it looks like on social media. The hateful voices on Twitter are not representative of what I experience on the ground. our community can and does work together.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Whistleblower Alleges Medicare Fraud At Iconic Seattle-Based Health Plan | California Healthline
- In Hamburg, ‘Gesundheit’ Means More Than A Wish For Good Health | California Healthline
- Sen. Grassley Questions UVA Health On Findings From Kaiser Health News Investigation | California Healthline
- KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: Democrats Do Drugs (Prices) | California Healthline
- ‘Fear Of Falling’: How Hospitals Do Even More Harm By Keeping Patients In Bed | California Healthline