Billy Mann: Agree! More surprising is how many autistic individuals are writing to me in my DMs and asking me not to allow any self advocates who claim to speak for everyone to speak for them. Not to mention how many autism moms and dads who also have my back!
Judith U: I engage with a lot of amazing self advocates in person and the experience is so different than what it looks like on social media. The hateful voices on Twitter are not representative of what I experience on the ground. our community can and does work together.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Addiction Is ‘A Disease Of Isolation’ — So Pandemic Puts Recovery At Risk | California Healthline
- Covid-19: beware online tests and cures, experts say | World news | The Guardian
- Temperature Check: Tips For Tracking A Key Symptom Of Coronavirus Contagion | California Healthline
- ‘Essential’ Or Not, These Workers Report For Duty | California Healthline
- Analysis: He Got Tested For Coronavirus. Then Came The Flood Of Medical Bills. | California Healthline