Billy Mann: I’m committed to common ground but I’m one parent trying. Just as there are self-advocates who say parents have no right to speak on behalf of children, there are “extremist” parents who feel self-advocates have no right to speak for them. Common ground req ppl you disagree with.
INeurodiversity: How can you call for “common ground” between people who hat and want to eliminate autistic people and people who advocate for autistic rights?
You can’t. We don’t need “common ground,” we need allies who will fight with us against people like Tom Clements who hate us.
Billy Mann: I think first starting with areas wher epeople agree is not an unreasonable first step. But you sound like you have a plan and honestly, good luck with it. Zero sarcasm in my sentiment. Hope you can bring people together.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Melania Trump never cared Be Best was ‘hypocritical’: book
- Melania Trump’s indefensible defense of her bully husband – The Washington Post
- Melania Trump Thinks Greta Thunberg Had POTUS Attack Coming | Vanity Fair
- A-J: What Scientology Wants to Know Before It Approves You to Receive Services – The Scientology Money Project
- WATCH: Anti-vaxxers show up in the wrong room to protest a vaccine exemptions bill — and refuse to leave – Raw Story