Billy Mann: I’m committed to common ground but I’m one parent trying. Just as there are self-advocates who say parents have no right to speak on behalf of children, there are “extremist” parents who feel self-advocates have no right to speak for them. Common ground req ppl you disagree with.
INeurodiversity: How can you call for “common ground” between people who hat and want to eliminate autistic people and people who advocate for autistic rights?
You can’t. We don’t need “common ground,” we need allies who will fight with us against people like Tom Clements who hate us.
Billy Mann: I think first starting with areas wher epeople agree is not an unreasonable first step. But you sound like you have a plan and honestly, good luck with it. Zero sarcasm in my sentiment. Hope you can bring people together.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Oleandra – The New COVID Snake Oil – Science-Based Medicine
- Hillicon Valley: TikTok employee to file lawsuit | Pinterest adds first Black member to board of directors | Amazon expanding offices | TheHill
- “We’re Not Scared” Hundreds of Anti-Maskers Manifest in Spain’s Madrid to Protest Against Mandatory Face Masks
- US government slow to act as anti-vaxxers spread lies on social media about coronavirus vaccine | Health | albanyherald.com
- One of Trump’s ex-wives has jumped on the Bill Gates vaccination conspiracy bandwagon: report – Raw Story