Billy Mann: I’m committed to common ground but I’m one parent trying. Just as there are self-advocates who say parents have no right to speak on behalf of children, there are “extremist” parents who feel self-advocates have no right to speak for them. Common ground req ppl you disagree with.
INeurodiversity: How can you call for “common ground” between people who hat and want to eliminate autistic people and people who advocate for autistic rights?
You can’t. We don’t need “common ground,” we need allies who will fight with us against people like Tom Clements who hate us.
Billy Mann: I think first starting with areas wher epeople agree is not an unreasonable first step. But you sound like you have a plan and honestly, good luck with it. Zero sarcasm in my sentiment. Hope you can bring people together.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Man Has Raised Only $175 to Stop Ex-Wife from Making Autistic Sons Drink Bleach | David Gee
- #BleachCult Redux | Vegans join anti-vaxx campaign, say children should not be given vaccines as they are made from animal products | W/Note From Eve Reiland
- Parents Are Poisoning Their Kids With Bleach To ‘Cure’ Autism
- Exclusive: Local mom searches for answers after her autistic son dies at school | WPEC
- ‘Ex-Vaxxers’ Speak Out Against New Regulations – The Santa Barbara Independent | Nope, #AntiVaxxers You Be.