After numerous concerned people wrote to Autism Speaks stating their objections to the “I Am Autism” video, the organization’s chief science officer, Geri Dawson, prepared a form reply in which she claims that Autism Speaks understands the criticism and has removed the video from its site in order to be more respectful toward autistics. But in fact, the video is still there.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Parents are poisoning their children with Bleach | Ban Toxic Cures
- Take Action: Stop Autism Speaks from Dictating Canadian Autism Policy!
- Facebook let anti-vaxxers run rampant with misinformation ads, because money | Daily Stock Dish
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is the single leading source of anti-vax ads on Facebook | Ars Technica
- Samoa measles: Death toll rises, schools closed, travel restricted – The Washington Post