After numerous concerned people wrote to Autism Speaks stating their objections to the “I Am Autism” video, the organization’s chief science officer, Geri Dawson, prepared a form reply in which she claims that Autism Speaks understands the criticism and has removed the video from its site in order to be more respectful toward autistics. But in fact, the video is still there.
– BS & The Quackery –
- William Shatner Lashes Out At Autistics Again | @AutismSpeaks Yearly Bully Escapade | #KindnessCounts
- William Shatner Bullies Autistic People Again | As Seen On Facebook
- 11-year-old with Autism committed under Baker Act at local middle school | WPEC
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop wellness products condemned by NHS chief
- Fierce Autie: Autistic History: Roby Mitchell