Re: Gail Lethbridge’s column (“Anti-vaxxers should face consequences,” Sept. 7). While I agree with her, her suggestions are far too soft.
It is high time we call this for what it is — child abuse. Would Dr. Strang feel the same if a parent beat their children or seriously harmed them in any way? I doubt it. So, how is putting a child unnecessarily in harms’ way, by not vaccinating against diseases that may cause them and or others long-term illnesses or even death, different?
– #AntiVaxxer –
- German Police Investigate Bleach Peddler Kerri Rivera | Fiona O'Leary
- How Donald Trump became an anti-vaxxer – Insider
- Mumps outbreak hits hundreds of students across UK after a fall in children having MMR vaccine – The Union Journal
- Mumps cases treble affecting thousands as medics warn of ‘dangerous’ misinformation – Mirror Online
- Mumps outbreak linked to anti-vax campaigns since the 90s