Re: Gail Lethbridge’s column (“Anti-vaxxers should face consequences,” Sept. 7). While I agree with her, her suggestions are far too soft.
It is high time we call this for what it is — child abuse. Would Dr. Strang feel the same if a parent beat their children or seriously harmed them in any way? I doubt it. So, how is putting a child unnecessarily in harms’ way, by not vaccinating against diseases that may cause them and or others long-term illnesses or even death, different?
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Anti-vaccination groups still crowdfunding on Facebook despite c – WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports
- School gates ‘breeding ground’ for vaccine myths, says NHS chief | Society | The Guardian
- Man Has Raised Only $175 to Stop Ex-Wife from Making Autistic Sons Drink Bleach | David Gee
- Nearly half of Americans take health and fitness advice from social media influencers, survey finds | Daily Mail Online
- #BleachCult Redux | Vegans join anti-vaxx campaign, say children should not be given vaccines as they are made from animal products | W/Note From Eve Reiland