LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) – The parents of a Kentucky middle school student with autism are suing school district officials, accusing employees of dragging their son down a hallway, kicking him and carrying him unwillingly up stairs.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience