LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) – The parents of a Kentucky middle school student with autism are suing school district officials, accusing employees of dragging their son down a hallway, kicking him and carrying him unwillingly up stairs.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Anti-vaccination groups still crowdfunding on Facebook despite c – WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports
- School gates ‘breeding ground’ for vaccine myths, says NHS chief | Society | The Guardian
- California Governor Signs Marijuana Tax Fairness Bill But Vetoes Cannabis In Hospitals
- Sia: Addictions, A Misdiagnosed Bipolarity And A New Ailment
- Katie Price joins son Harvey on stage at Autism’s Got Talent charity event | Daily Mail Online