Billy Mann is a board member of Autism Speaks. He also wrote that horrid commercial that we all love to hate. He wrote a fake apology. This means its a gas lighting , pity party rant. Allow me to dissect each part of it so you can see how truly horrible it is. As usual, exact verbage is in italics and my thoughts are in normal print.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Archived | Rolling Stone: Deadly Immunity: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Investigates the government cover-up of a mercury/autism scandal | Circa Posted Jun 20, 2005
- Facebook You Suck! … Still Profiting From Autistic Abuse via the Antivaxxer BleachCult Sponsored Quack Ads | Eve Reiland
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Thriving on Social Media During the Pandemic
- Anti-Vaxxer Groups Growing On Facebook And Instagram In Coronavirus Pandemic
- AWN condemns TikTok “Autism Challenge”