An autistic “Sesame Street” muppet is caught in a conflict between the most prominent autism organization in the United States advocating for early intervention, and autistic adults who see the condition as a difference, not a disease needing to be cured.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa June 26, 2008
- Archived | FEAT-FMC Newsletter Message | Circa June 23, 2008
- Snapshot | Google News Alert for: autism | Circa June 23, 2008
- Snapshot | Google News Alert for: autism | Circa June 18, 2008
- Omnibus Autism testimony: Dr. Lord on what makes autistic kids improve | Left Brain Right Brain | Circa June 18, 2006