An autistic “Sesame Street” muppet is caught in a conflict between the most prominent autism organization in the United States advocating for early intervention, and autistic adults who see the condition as a difference, not a disease needing to be cured.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Anti-vaccination groups still crowdfunding on Facebook despite c – WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports
- School gates ‘breeding ground’ for vaccine myths, says NHS chief | Society | The Guardian
- California Governor Signs Marijuana Tax Fairness Bill But Vetoes Cannabis In Hospitals
- Sia: Addictions, A Misdiagnosed Bipolarity And A New Ailment
- Katie Price joins son Harvey on stage at Autism’s Got Talent charity event | Daily Mail Online