RANDOLPH COUNTY, N.C. — A Randolph County teenager with autism has gone missing, according to a Silver Alert.Officials say 18-year-old Jordan Thomas Stacy, of Randolph County, was last seen at 4816 Covered Bridge Road in Trinity in the area of Parinna Drive.He is described at standing 5′ 4″ tall and weighing about 130 pounds. He has short brown hair and brown eyes.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Anti-vaccination groups still crowdfunding on Facebook despite c – WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports
- School gates ‘breeding ground’ for vaccine myths, says NHS chief | Society | The Guardian
- California Governor Signs Marijuana Tax Fairness Bill But Vetoes Cannabis In Hospitals
- Sia: Addictions, A Misdiagnosed Bipolarity And A New Ailment
- Katie Price joins son Harvey on stage at Autism’s Got Talent charity event | Daily Mail Online