RANDOLPH COUNTY, N.C. — A Randolph County teenager with autism has gone missing, according to a Silver Alert.Officials say 18-year-old Jordan Thomas Stacy, of Randolph County, was last seen at 4816 Covered Bridge Road in Trinity in the area of Parinna Drive.He is described at standing 5′ 4″ tall and weighing about 130 pounds. He has short brown hair and brown eyes.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Guerilla Aspies Podcast 3 – Dr. Catriona Anne Stewart OBE. – Guerilla Aspies Podcast
- Has anyone thought of all the parents who dose their kid’s with chlorine dioxide bleach to ‘purge’ their autism with oral solutions and enemas? | Emma Dalmayne
- During The Coronavirus Pandemic, Don’t Tell Stories
- Fierce Autie: Quack Expsoed: Eric C Epstein
- Fierce Autie: Quack Exposed: Dr. Michael W. Elice