RANDOLPH COUNTY, N.C. — A Randolph County teenager with autism has gone missing, according to a Silver Alert.Officials say 18-year-old Jordan Thomas Stacy, of Randolph County, was last seen at 4816 Covered Bridge Road in Trinity in the area of Parinna Drive.He is described at standing 5′ 4″ tall and weighing about 130 pounds. He has short brown hair and brown eyes.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Open Letter To ABC30 | Report On Real Autistic Community Issues & Stop Promoting Quackery As Treatment | Eve Reiland
- Podcast | Access VFX: Podcast 26 Neurodiversity
- Autism Speaks Promotes Autistic Abuse & Calls It "Inclusion" | Eve Reiland
- The Emotional Toolbox for Autistics | John Greally
- Fierce Autie: My Official Reaction to Autism Speaks Rebranding