This kit has been a major controversy when it was announced. There are two kits. One for young children and one for school aged children. I am going to do this rebuttal a little bit differently. Each one is about 100 pages and I do not want to make this longer than it needs to be. I will break it down into sections. I will link to them at the end of this article as a source.
The controversy happened when Sesame Street announced their partnership with Autism Speaks and the Ad Council. During this partnership, they were preaching early diagnosis and early intervention. Early intervention means ABA.
– BS & The Quackery –
- William Shatner Can Go Fuck Himself | The Shatner Files 2020
- The Yearly Shatner Shit Show In The Name Of @AutismSpeaks Has Begun | Yes, It Started Early This Year | #kindnesscounts
- Facebook bans coronavirus ‘miracle cure’ ads – Naked Security
- Father Found Guilty, Mom Takes Plea Deal After Starving Daughter For ‘Religious Reasons’ | Michael Stone
- ‘The Goop Lab’: A look at Gwyneth Paltrow’s pseudoscience | Opinion | thebatt.com