This kit has been a major controversy when it was announced. There are two kits. One for young children and one for school aged children. I am going to do this rebuttal a little bit differently. Each one is about 100 pages and I do not want to make this longer than it needs to be. I will break it down into sections. I will link to them at the end of this article as a source.
The controversy happened when Sesame Street announced their partnership with Autism Speaks and the Ad Council. During this partnership, they were preaching early diagnosis and early intervention. Early intervention means ABA.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Man Has Raised Only $175 to Stop Ex-Wife from Making Autistic Sons Drink Bleach | David Gee
- #BleachCult Redux | Vegans join anti-vaxx campaign, say children should not be given vaccines as they are made from animal products | W/Note From Eve Reiland
- Parents Are Poisoning Their Kids With Bleach To ‘Cure’ Autism
- Exclusive: Local mom searches for answers after her autistic son dies at school | WPEC
- ‘Ex-Vaxxers’ Speak Out Against New Regulations – The Santa Barbara Independent | Nope, #AntiVaxxers You Be.