With a controversial foundation coming to Boise, there are a few proponents seeking to protest the walk. Carlyle King is the founder of the group, Boise Autistic Adults and Allies. This group was founded in 2015 and is dedicated to supporting local people with Autism and their families.
– BS & The Quackery –
- The open bashing of a teen and using Autistic stigma … is wrong. | Eve Reiland
- Clive de Carle: speaker dropped from conference over ‘autism cure’ claims | Ireland | The Times
- Man Has Raised Only $175 to Stop Ex-Wife from Making Autistic Sons Drink Bleach | David Gee
- #BleachCult Redux | Vegans join anti-vaxx campaign, say children should not be given vaccines as they are made from animal products | W/Note From Eve Reiland
- Parents Are Poisoning Their Kids With Bleach To ‘Cure’ Autism