With a controversial foundation coming to Boise, there are a few proponents seeking to protest the walk. Carlyle King is the founder of the group, Boise Autistic Adults and Allies. This group was founded in 2015 and is dedicated to supporting local people with Autism and their families.
– BS & The Quackery –
- #QuackWatch | Don’t Fall for This Video: Hydroxychloroquine Is Not a COVID-19 Cure | California Healthline
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Daily Roundup August 4, 2020 | FDA
- Don’t treat coronavirus with bleach or Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)
- #QuackWatch | FDA Warning Letter to Terance Winson of MMSTabs
- Disabled man found collapsed, covered in feces in Syracuse public housing: Is management to blame? – syracuse.com