???: … clearly/authentically in their own medium. Actions speak loudly; rather than explaining why you did what you did years ago, I would be curious how it can be made right more tangibly.
Thank you for apologizing. Unfortunately, your piece and that video advertisement are still being shown (and will continue being shown) all over the world and it’s still utterly soul-crushing and fear-mongering, which only further fuels the false rhetoric that ASD only has one evil destructive face.
As we always say, “If you ‘ve met one Autistic person, you’ve met one Autistic person”.
What can be done to balance things now with the piece still out there being shown to people and making them feel like monsters and burdens?
What can be done in the now to bring hope to parents and actual individuals who are being diagnosed?
– BS & The Quackery –
- Study finds Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s World Mercury Project and Larry Cook’s Stop Mandatory Vaccinations bought 54 percent of the ads – The Washington Post
- Take Action | Pieology, Autism Speaks, Puzzle Pieces | In the Loop About Neurodiversity – Posts
- Emma Dalmayne | Open Minds Conference Protest – Video
- Ties to Russian Organized Crime Alleged in Blockbuster New Lawsuit Against Scientologist-Owned GPB Capital – The Scientology Money Project
- FDA warn about ‘life threatening’ side effects of ‘miracle’ cure