???: … clearly/authentically in their own medium. Actions speak loudly; rather than explaining why you did what you did years ago, I would be curious how it can be made right more tangibly.
Thank you for apologizing. Unfortunately, your piece and that video advertisement are still being shown (and will continue being shown) all over the world and it’s still utterly soul-crushing and fear-mongering, which only further fuels the false rhetoric that ASD only has one evil destructive face.
As we always say, “If you ‘ve met one Autistic person, you’ve met one Autistic person”.
What can be done to balance things now with the piece still out there being shown to people and making them feel like monsters and burdens?
What can be done in the now to bring hope to parents and actual individuals who are being diagnosed?
– BS & The Quackery –
- William Shatner Lashes Out At Autistics Again | @AutismSpeaks Yearly Bully Escapade | #KindnessCounts
- William Shatner Bullies Autistic People Again | As Seen On Facebook
- 11-year-old with Autism committed under Baker Act at local middle school | WPEC
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop wellness products condemned by NHS chief
- Fierce Autie: Autistic History: Roby Mitchell