Morgan Christine: This rings hollow.
Amanda Inglis: Who cares about you though? It’s. Not. About. You.
Not even a little bit.
Kitty Lagertha: No.
Nessie Monstah: That is a seriously shit apology, and I have seen a few of its ilk recently.
Genuine apologies are a lot lighter on justification and self congratulation.
Sam Holmes: So you wrote a ten page essay about how this is the fault of autistics, rather than admit to your organizations shitty abusive tactics and love of eugenics (because that’s exactly what this “cure” is about and you damn well know it).
– BS & The Quackery –
- Man Has Raised Only $175 to Stop Ex-Wife from Making Autistic Sons Drink Bleach | David Gee
- #BleachCult Redux | Vegans join anti-vaxx campaign, say children should not be given vaccines as they are made from animal products | W/Note From Eve Reiland
- Parents Are Poisoning Their Kids With Bleach To ‘Cure’ Autism
- Exclusive: Local mom searches for answers after her autistic son dies at school | WPEC
- ‘Ex-Vaxxers’ Speak Out Against New Regulations – The Santa Barbara Independent | Nope, #AntiVaxxers You Be.