Susan Elizabeth Spann: I’m a moderate-severe autistic. I just skimmed your “apology.” And I am more ticked because you hinted that those with co-morbid conditions might want a cure for “autism”?
Absolutely, but never for my autism. My autism makes me who I am. Like your son, I learned to talk. I am NOT ever going to be self-reliant though. I am NOT ever going to be fully inde …
– BS & The Quackery –
- Oprah’s best and worst health advice: vaccines, meditation, diet – Insider | W/Note Added From Eve Reiland
- Inside the infodemic: Coronavirus in the age of wellness
- Fierce Autie: 2020 Guest Quack: Dr. Kendra Becker-Musante
- OPINION: Autism Speaks’ rebranding co-opts neurodiversity | The Student Life
- 2020 Guest Quack: Sally Averkamp | Fierce Autie