Susan Elizabeth Spann: I’m a moderate-severe autistic. I just skimmed your “apology.” And I am more ticked because you hinted that those with co-morbid conditions might want a cure for “autism”?
Absolutely, but never for my autism. My autism makes me who I am. Like your son, I learned to talk. I am NOT ever going to be self-reliant though. I am NOT ever going to be fully inde …
– BS & The Quackery –
- Facebook removes groups promoting fake cures after BI investigation – Business Insider
- Don’t OUT Autistic Kids | Just SAY NO To the Halloween Blue Bucket | How the Trick-or-treat Pumpkin Bucket Is Being Used to Raise Awareness
- Autism Canada doesn’t endorse ‘singling out children’ with blue Halloween buckets | Lifestyle from CTV News
- Religious vaccine objections can’t be traced to biblical sources, scholars say | CBC News
- Medical claims, unproven treatments spread in closed Facebook groups