California’s director of the Department of Health Care Services has resigned after writing a Facebook post that slammed anti-vaccine advocates. Jennifer Kent announced Tuesday she was stepping down from her role with the department, a position she has held since 2015.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Bosnians outraged by alleged abuse of children with special needs – Reuters
- Protesters decry Bosnia’s systemic” abuse of disabled kids | FOX13
- Protesters denounce Bosnia’s ‘systemic’ abuse of disabled kids – Columbian.com
- Germany Will Fine Parents Who Refuse to Vaccinate Their Children | American Council on Science and Health
- Measles epidemic sparks state of emergency in tourist hotspot popular with Australians | Daily Mail Online