California’s director of the Department of Health Care Services has resigned after writing a Facebook post that slammed anti-vaccine advocates. Jennifer Kent announced Tuesday she was stepping down from her role with the department, a position she has held since 2015.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Mental Health And Police Violence: How Crisis Intervention Teams Are Failing
- Structural Violence, Social Justice, and Mental Illness
- COVID-19 Update: Co-Chairs of Suicide Prevention Council of SLO County Address Mental Health, Suicide Prevention
- Buffalo councilmember calls for collaboration to address mental health and drug abuse disorders
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87