Bev Jayne Kenny: Is this a joke? Because I read it as more of a ‘sorry, not sorry’ type thing … Don’t say you get it. You clearly do not.
Jeni Canaday: Weak apology filled with ableist language. If you really want to apologize, eradicate ABA!
Philip Barker: There is a difference now. Us autistics are usually socially isolated but these day we have the internet to join together.
We can now shout down bullshit like this and organizations that only pretend to represent us.
Jenna Skinner: Yep
Sadie Edmondson: Wow. Did anyone actually make it to this end of this rambling, self-pitying bullshit?
Katherine Rush Last: Eventually, after several breaks. ..
Michelle Mc Au: Sadie Edmondson it started off well or so I thought and then the waffling and the self gratification and the BULLSHIT … it’s disgusting.
Liz Christopher: Sadie Edmonson I just skimmed the top andt hen went straight to the comments. I’ve seen just about all I need to see.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Vaccines, Neglected Tropical Diseases, and The Future of Medical Education (w/Dr. Peter Hotez) | Video
- Ectopic Pregnancy Re-implantation | A Doctor Reacts To Ohio's Abortion Law
- Measles Kills Children In Samoa | A Doctor Reacts To Anti-Vax Lies | #VaccinateYourSpawn
- Parents are poisoning their children with Bleach | Ban Toxic Cures
- Take Action: Stop Autism Speaks from Dictating Canadian Autism Policy!