Katie Kaboom: Billy, if you had made ANY attempt to try to understand the perspective of the autism community, you wouldn’t continue to use terms such as “ASD”, “disorder”, “degrees of autism”, “fully functioning” etc.
You also wouldn’t continue to push the idea that autism is the enemy while spurting stats about how the lack of support and resources is the reason autistics should be eradicated.
You completely missed the point that if the environment is wrong and the people as wholly unsupportive as you have been, people will indeed suffer.
We need to change destructive attitudes and environments, not destroy the people poorly affected by them.
You would also understand why the blue puzzle piece is completely unacceptable.
But you understand none of these things because you don’t want to.
This was not an apology. This was a narcissistic, reflective, manipulative Trojan horse: you designed this to look like something enlightened and reflective when you are, in face, continuing to push the same harmful nonsense you always have.
And look, at this: despite the common Autism Speaks belief that autistics are incapable of cognitive empathy .. look at all these incredible autistics calling you out on your bullshit.
and that doesn’t make them less Autistic, despite your thinly veiled insinuation that it does.
Dallas Brogden: That’s the longest-winded, drawn out non-apology I’ve ever had the misfortune to read.
Every sentence you wrote is still a thinly veiled insult to autistic everywhere, with your “you won’t understand this perspective” tripe.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Grennon from Genesis 2 Cult not giving a damn and recommending MMS bleach to someone on blood thinners | Emma Dalmayne
- Parents’ Fear For Their Autistic Children in Bosnia and Hercegovina | NOVA BH
- Two Groups Finance Over Half Of Facebook’s Anti-Vax Ads – SkyStatement
- US states saw drop in vaccine rates for children as anti-vaxx theories spread – SkyStatement
- YouTube bans videos promoting MMS bleach ‘cure’ after BI investigation – Business Insider