Kelly Roark: This is not an apology, but a great display of your ignorance and arrogance of the topic you’re writing about.
You make an epic ton of assumptions in this ‘apology’, but all your assumptions reveal you as a pompous ass!
Halidora Johanna Hafsteinsdottir Âû: It’s obvious that you do not understand how apologies work. Perhaps you could gets some dog no I mean an ABA trainer to train you in apologizing.
Amy Propp: I missed the “I’m sorry” part. I scrolled, but maybe I scanned all those words too fast.
You know what I mean. I can see the needle before I can see the haystack. I love my brain.
Wendy Katz Âû: Layman’s question: “Don’t you actually have to apologize to have an apology accepted??”
Hermann Koch: Wendy Katz Âû This is not even an “mistakes were made.”
– BS & The Quackery –
- Man Has Raised Only $175 to Stop Ex-Wife from Making Autistic Sons Drink Bleach | David Gee
- #BleachCult Redux | Vegans join anti-vaxx campaign, say children should not be given vaccines as they are made from animal products | W/Note From Eve Reiland
- Parents Are Poisoning Their Kids With Bleach To ‘Cure’ Autism
- Exclusive: Local mom searches for answers after her autistic son dies at school | WPEC
- ‘Ex-Vaxxers’ Speak Out Against New Regulations – The Santa Barbara Independent | Nope, #AntiVaxxers You Be.