Kelly Roark: This is not an apology, but a great display of your ignorance and arrogance of the topic you’re writing about.
You make an epic ton of assumptions in this ‘apology’, but all your assumptions reveal you as a pompous ass!
Halidora Johanna Hafsteinsdottir Âû: It’s obvious that you do not understand how apologies work. Perhaps you could gets some dog no I mean an ABA trainer to train you in apologizing.
Amy Propp: I missed the “I’m sorry” part. I scrolled, but maybe I scanned all those words too fast.
You know what I mean. I can see the needle before I can see the haystack. I love my brain.
Wendy Katz Âû: Layman’s question: “Don’t you actually have to apologize to have an apology accepted??”
Hermann Koch: Wendy Katz Âû This is not even an “mistakes were made.”
– BS & The Quackery –
- SPARK for Autism will not say what they will do with our DNA | We Can Only Guess | Fierce Autie – Home
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network breaks with Sesame Street over Autism Speaks ties – The Washington Post
- #Antivaxxers and #Bleachcult | Your ‘idea’ of a civil rights movement is shit.
- I am autism video removed from Autism Speaks’ website…or is it? ( Circa Sept 2009) | Left Brain Right Brain
- Disability Community Condemns Autism Speaks (Circa 2009) | Autistic Self Advocacy Network