Erin Ekins: Sooo … “I apologise but also here’s why I didn’t do anything wrong”.
Belinda Jones: Someone who doesn’t understand what an apology is – projecting that lack of understanding elsewhere. Classic narcissistic bullshit.
Michelle Mc Au: Belinda Jones agree 1000000 % …
Sandra Hutchinson: Belinda yep! His post screams narcissism.
Wendy Katz Au: BILLY MANN …
This is not an apology. An apology is a simple, “I am sorry I hurt you and tried to vilify part of your identity as a deep pathology.” Not a trite apology followed by paragraphs defending what you and your hideous organization did.
If you honestly think that that “100 Days Kit” reflects growth in Autism Speaks and not rampant ablism, this explains the lousy fake apology.
Parents need to be fired from leading the “Autism Movement” and you are the BEST example I have ever seen! Your son may only speak one word, and I may have many, but if you are what passes for parental understanding of our diverse community, I am still more qualified than you are!
Is this even a real apology or is it bait to try and catch our community looking angry? It is so bad I had to ask! If so, it didn’t work.
A real apology would be to stepdown from an organization you are obviously unqualified to lead.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Supplements for coronavirus probably won’t help, and may harm – Baltimore Sun
- Kenneth Copeland: Why Grifters Gotta Grift (Chat Post #5) | Roll to Disbelieve: Why Kenneth Copeland’s Stuck (Chat Post #5)
- M.I.A Catches Heat After Saying She Would ‘Choose Death’ Over COVID-19 Vaccine
- Anti-Vaxxer Sues Facebook, In The Middle Of A Pandemic, For ‘In Excess’ Of $5 Billion For Shutting Down His Account | Techdirt
- Covid-19: Designer face masks are going for US$200 a pop online | The Star Online