Erin Ekins: Sooo … “I apologise but also here’s why I didn’t do anything wrong”.
Belinda Jones: Someone who doesn’t understand what an apology is – projecting that lack of understanding elsewhere. Classic narcissistic bullshit.
Michelle Mc Au: Belinda Jones agree 1000000 % …
Sandra Hutchinson: Belinda yep! His post screams narcissism.
Wendy Katz Au: BILLY MANN …
This is not an apology. An apology is a simple, “I am sorry I hurt you and tried to vilify part of your identity as a deep pathology.” Not a trite apology followed by paragraphs defending what you and your hideous organization did.
If you honestly think that that “100 Days Kit” reflects growth in Autism Speaks and not rampant ablism, this explains the lousy fake apology.
Parents need to be fired from leading the “Autism Movement” and you are the BEST example I have ever seen! Your son may only speak one word, and I may have many, but if you are what passes for parental understanding of our diverse community, I am still more qualified than you are!
Is this even a real apology or is it bait to try and catch our community looking angry? It is so bad I had to ask! If so, it didn’t work.
A real apology would be to stepdown from an organization you are obviously unqualified to lead.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Anti Semitism in 2020 | Fierce Autie
- QuackWatch | FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION Warning Letter: Golden Sunrise Pharmaceutical | Circa April 29, 2020
- Faking Disability to Avoid Masks Breaks at Least 3 Commandments | Matthew Schneider
- Those face mask ADA exemption cards are dangerous nonsense.
- Fauci warns that anti-vaxxers could prevent coronavirus herd immunity – New York Daily News