BY KEITH ROACH, M.D.
DEAR DR. ROACH: A friend took her autistic son to a clinic in Mexico where he was fed a bleach solution that was supposed to cure his autism, but instead it made him very sick. He was deeply distressed and regressed in his behavior, and there was nothing my friend could do because in Mexico these kinds of clinics are allowed to operate with impunity. Isn’t there some way to stop this kind of thing? — P.P.L.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- 3 Discredit tactics used against Autistic (and Disabled) people … | Look familiar @BillyMann?
- California vaccine bill: Feminine hygiene device and misused photo at anti-vaxxer rally – The Washington Post
- YouTube removed five times more content for violating hate speech rules – CNN
- Measles outbreak 2019: US could lose elimination status in October
- California lawmakers splashed with ‘what appeared to be blood’ during anti-vaxxing protest at Statehouse | Fox News