After reading this article, it brought back memories of homework when in elementary school. I struggled with homework especially in second grade. I was in a special education classroom but mainstreamed for social studies and mathematics. I was constantly moving, which was great for me. There was no such thing as movement breaks in the 1980’s but my schedule at the school allowed for it.
– Parenting –
- Don’t feel alone, Emma Dalmayne – YouTube
- Illinois Girl With Down Syndrome Models For American Girl | Arlington Heights, IL Patch
- "… It has only been about 50 years (if that) since it has become expected for parents to raise their disabled children in the community … | Your Privilege Is Showing
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Child Abuse: EXPOSED! Marrissa Donnell
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Quackery Exposed: Gluten Free/Casein Free Diet