After reading this article, it brought back memories of homework when in elementary school. I struggled with homework especially in second grade. I was in a special education classroom but mainstreamed for social studies and mathematics. I was constantly moving, which was great for me. There was no such thing as movement breaks in the 1980’s but my schedule at the school allowed for it.
– Parenting –
- Betting the “Autism Cure” on your Autistic kid’s life? | Eve Reiland
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autism Speaks 100 Day Kit Dissected
- School – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- Parenting with a disability makes me feel like an ‘impostor’ as a mother – The Washington Post
- SBS Dateline: Mum labelled ‘anti-vaxxer’ after son contracts measles