I just came back from my first advocacy trip from New York City. I grew up near there so it was good to go home, so to speak. I did have pizza here. Who goes to NY and not have pizza? It should be a crime if they don’t! 🤣
I was invited to appear on a popular medical show to talk about my role in activism against the Bleach Cult.
– Culture & Community –
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autism Speaks 100 Day Kit Dissected
- Behind the Anti-Neurodiversity Articles: An Unholy Alliance of Usual Suspects | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- Do You Hate Me? | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- Message to @BillyMann | What Can You Do To Make It Right? | Eve Reiland
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Rebuttal: Why the Neurodiversity Movement is Harmful