I just came back from my first advocacy trip from New York City. I grew up near there so it was good to go home, so to speak. I did have pizza here. Who goes to NY and not have pizza? It should be a crime if they don’t! 🤣
I was invited to appear on a popular medical show to talk about my role in activism against the Bleach Cult.
– Culture & Community –
- Just one supportive adult cuts the chance an LGBTQ youth will attempt suicide by 40%
- You Might Be Wondering If It’s OK To Stim In Public … | Not An Autism Mom
- A 19th-century book helped lay the foundation for gay rights. A Hopkins researcher just found a rare copy. – Baltimore Sun
- Autism Inclusivity Group On Facebook Now At 12,594 Members 💕 | Emma Dalmayne
- "We Are The People The Anti-Vaxxers Warned You About "| Autistics Buy Your Anti-Vaxxer T-Shirt Here! (As Seen On Dr. Oz!)