NEW YORK — A measles outbreak concentrated in Orthodox Jewish neighborhoods in New York City is over, meaning an emergency order mandating vaccines will be lifted, health officials said Tuesday.The officials said two incubation periods since the last reported cases have passed without any new infections. But city Health Commissioner Oxiris Barbot cautioned that there’s still a threat from “one of the most contagious diseases on the face of the earth,” and urged New Yorkers to still get their children immunized before the start of the new school year.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Art and Matilda Green in hot water over Covid-19 podcast with Pete Evans | Stuff.co.nz
- Pete Evans David Icke: Chef praises conspiracy theorist and Holocaust denier | Daily Mail Online
- Anthony Fauci warns that anti-vaxxers could hinder fight against the coronavirus | Salon.com
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – autism | Circa December 28, 2010
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – autism | Circa November 23, 2010