NEW YORK — A measles outbreak concentrated in Orthodox Jewish neighborhoods in New York City is over, meaning an emergency order mandating vaccines will be lifted, health officials said Tuesday.The officials said two incubation periods since the last reported cases have passed without any new infections. But city Health Commissioner Oxiris Barbot cautioned that there’s still a threat from “one of the most contagious diseases on the face of the earth,” and urged New Yorkers to still get their children immunized before the start of the new school year.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- A man saw his photo being used at an anti-vaxxer vigil for dead children even though he’s still very much alive, Business Insider – Business Insider Malaysia
- LETTER: Anti-vaxxers are guilty of child abuse | Regional-Perspectives | Opinion | The Journal Pioneer
- White anti-vaxxers declare themselves to be the new ‘civil rights movement’ – Raw Story
- Antivaxxer Robert F. Kennedy Jr. applauds Surrey’s efforts to commit to green technologies – Surrey Now-Leader
- Man Sees His Own Picture at an Anti-Vaxx Vigil for Dead Children