I am sure most of you have read the article by the Guardian.
Like most of us, I was very angered by this article. We will dissect it paragraph by paragraph. Almost like a necropsy when I first started veterinary technologist school.
The exact words from the article will be in italics so you can follow along. …
– Culture & Community –
- Hannah Gadsby On ‘Douglas,’ PC Culture, Cher & More – The Reykjavik Grapevine
- Open Letter To NAMI Fresno Board, Members, and Community | Via Eve Reiland
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autistic History: Autism Society of America
- Crisis Intervention Training | It’s Already Working Here In Fresno, California
- As Seen On Facebook | Autistic Pride Cookies & Fundraiser | Sugar Anarchy