When it comes to acknowledgement and understanding of autism, we have come a long way in the past few decades. It’s easy to forget that this condition was once understood to exist only in two states, “high-functioning” and “low-functioning”, that it was predominantly diagnosed only in young, white men, and that was forgotten about once children reached 16 and entered adulthood.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Anti-vaccination groups still crowdfunding on Facebook despite c – WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports
- School gates ‘breeding ground’ for vaccine myths, says NHS chief | Society | The Guardian
- California Governor Signs Marijuana Tax Fairness Bill But Vetoes Cannabis In Hospitals
- Sia: Addictions, A Misdiagnosed Bipolarity And A New Ailment
- Katie Price joins son Harvey on stage at Autism’s Got Talent charity event | Daily Mail Online