As an executive with Fotolia and iStockphoto, both leaders in the ever-changing, dynamic microstock industry, Garth Johnson founded his own company with a relatively straight-forward approach: business and community areas linked at all levels.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Man Has Raised Only $175 to Stop Ex-Wife from Making Autistic Sons Drink Bleach | David Gee
- Nearly half of Americans take health and fitness advice from social media influencers, survey finds | Daily Mail Online
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autistic History: Autism Society of America
- #BleachCult Redux | Vegans join anti-vaxx campaign, say children should not be given vaccines as they are made from animal products | W/Note From Eve Reiland
- Crisis Intervention Training | It’s Already Working Here In Fresno, California