VICEPublished on Aug 19, 2019SUBSCRIBED 11MEileen Muza is the sole resident of Cisco, a former ghost town in rural Utah. Her long term dreams of starting an artist residency are being challenged by the immediate need to rebuild the town. We met up with Eileen in the early stages of her journey.
Click here to subscribe to VICE: http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-VICE About VICE: The Definitive Guide To Enlightening Information. From every corner of the planet, our immersive, caustic, ground-breaking and often bizarre stories have changed the way people think about culture, crime, art, parties, fashion, protest, the internet and other subjects that don’t even have names yet. Browse the growing library and discover corners of the world you never knew existed. Welcome to VICE.
– Special Interests –
- Mice brawl in London tube station in perfectly timed photo – Insider
- We Asked YouTubers Who Have Tiny Audiences But Keep Vlogging Anyway: Why? – VICE
- Finishing NaNoWriMo And Buying Comics Reading Vlog – YouTube
- Getty Images and Verizon Media award $40,000 in prizes to five photographers, as part of first-ever Disability-Focused Creative Bursary
- You Can Sleep in an Edward Hopper Painting at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts: Is This the Next New Museum Trend? | Open Culture