Adverts for the show have already aired, and the hour-long episode will see an animal behaviourist discuss applying her methods to parenting.
Jo-Rosie Haffenden is set to tell viewers how a greater emphasis on rewarding positive actions than punishing bad behaviour can turn infants into caring and compassionate human beings.
The programme follows her as she works with a three-year-old prone to violent tantrums and an 18-month-old baby who refuses to sleep in her own cot.
– BS & The Quackery –
- California vaccine bill: Feminine hygiene device and misused photo at anti-vaxxer rally – The Washington Post
- Betting the “Autism Cure” on your Autistic kid’s life? | Eve Reiland
- I’m Autistic: Parody of @BillyMann ‘s Autism Speaks Video “I Am Autism” – YouTube | thautcast | Circa 2009
- I AM SOCKS – response to @BillyMann ‘s I AM AUTISM film – YouTube | Paul Wady | Circa 2009
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autism Speaks 100 Day Kit Dissected