Adverts for the show have already aired, and the hour-long episode will see an animal behaviourist discuss applying her methods to parenting.
Jo-Rosie Haffenden is set to tell viewers how a greater emphasis on rewarding positive actions than punishing bad behaviour can turn infants into caring and compassionate human beings.
The programme follows her as she works with a three-year-old prone to violent tantrums and an 18-month-old baby who refuses to sleep in her own cot.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Take Action: Stop Autism Speaks from Dictating Canadian Autism Policy!
- Facebook let anti-vaxxers run rampant with misinformation ads, because money | Daily Stock Dish
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is the single leading source of anti-vax ads on Facebook | Ars Technica
- Samoa measles: Death toll rises, schools closed, travel restricted – The Washington Post
- Parents in Samoa are burying their children, who have died from measles. Please vaccinate your kids. | Editorials | lancasteronline.com