Adverts for the show have already aired, and the hour-long episode will see an animal behaviourist discuss applying her methods to parenting.
Jo-Rosie Haffenden is set to tell viewers how a greater emphasis on rewarding positive actions than punishing bad behaviour can turn infants into caring and compassionate human beings.
The programme follows her as she works with a three-year-old prone to violent tantrums and an 18-month-old baby who refuses to sleep in her own cot.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Archived | Rolling Stone: Deadly Immunity: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Investigates the government cover-up of a mercury/autism scandal | Circa Posted Jun 20, 2005
- Facebook You Suck! … Still Profiting From Autistic Abuse via the Antivaxxer BleachCult Sponsored Quack Ads | Eve Reiland
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Thriving on Social Media During the Pandemic
- Anti-Vaxxer Groups Growing On Facebook And Instagram In Coronavirus Pandemic
- AWN condemns TikTok “Autism Challenge”