Having autism can sometimes mean enduring a litany of traumatic events, starting from a young age. And for many, those events may add up to severe and persistent post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Two Sarasota school employees acquitted in battery trials – News – Sarasota Herald-Tribune – Sarasota, FL
- California vaccine bill: Feminine hygiene device and misused photo at anti-vaxxer rally – The Washington Post
- Betting the “Autism Cure” on your Autistic kid’s life? | Eve Reiland
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autism Speaks 100 Day Kit Dissected
- Measles outbreak 2019: US could lose elimination status in October