Having autism can sometimes mean enduring a litany of traumatic events, starting from a young age. And for many, those events may add up to severe and persistent post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Polk school bus attendant abused special needs students, deputies say
- Teachers’ verbal abuse of special needs children: Parents wait for answers from Department of Education – A Current Affair
- Horrifying human cost as 12 young Americans die because they can’t afford insulin – Mirror Online
- Melania Trump never cared Be Best was ‘hypocritical’: book
- Greta Thunberg says she’s taking a break, but ‘not for long’ – CNN Video