Summer break is never long enough, and time is certainly not on the side of those upset by the state’s decision to nix religious exemptions to school vaccination requirements.
The law’s fierce adversaries were dealt a blow Tuesday when a federal judge knocked down an attempt to block it after being unpersuaded that it violates federal education law for students with disabilities. …
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Anti-Vaxxers Want People To Stop Calling Them Anti-Vaxxers
- Internet Mocks Anti-Vaccination Group Complaining That ‘Anti-Vaxxer’ Label is ‘Derogatory’ – Sputnik International
- Anti-vaxxer group CrazyMothers ridiculed for begging the internet to drop the term ‘anti-vaxxer’ | Herald Publicist
- Florida parents opposed to school vaccinations smear politicians who fight for public health – South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- Dinowitz Gets Dem Club Backing, Faces Continued Anti-Vaxxer Backlash – Norwood News