Summer break is never long enough, and time is certainly not on the side of those upset by the state’s decision to nix religious exemptions to school vaccination requirements.
The law’s fierce adversaries were dealt a blow Tuesday when a federal judge knocked down an attempt to block it after being unpersuaded that it violates federal education law for students with disabilities. …
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Art and Matilda Green in hot water over Covid-19 podcast with Pete Evans | Stuff.co.nz
- Pete Evans David Icke: Chef praises conspiracy theorist and Holocaust denier | Daily Mail Online
- Anthony Fauci warns that anti-vaxxers could hinder fight against the coronavirus | Salon.com
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – autism | Circa December 28, 2010
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – autism | Circa November 23, 2010