J.B. Handley wrote the book “How to End the Autism Epidemic.” He maintains that he has found the cure for autism but you have to buy the book to know what it is.
Description from the publishers website:
“In How to End the Autism Epidemic, Generation Rescue’s co-founder J.B. Handley offers a compelling, science-based explanation of what’s causing the autism epidemic, the lies that enable its perpetuation, and the steps we must take as parents and as a society in order to end it.
While many parents have heard the rhetoric that vaccines are safe and effective and that the science is settled about the relationship between vaccines and autism, few realize that in the 1960s, American children received three vaccines compared to the thirty-eight they receive today. Or that when parents are told that the odds of an adverse reaction are “one in a million,” the odds are actually one in fifty. Or that in the 1980s, the rate of autism was one in ten thousand children. Today it’s one in thirty-six.
Parents, educators, and social service professionals around the country are sounding an alarm that we are in the midst of a devastating public health crisis—one that corresponds in lockstep with an ever-growing vaccine schedule. Why do our public health officials refuse to investigate this properly—or even acknowledge it? …
– #AntiVaxxer –
- YouTube removed five times more content for violating hate speech rules – CNN
- Measles outbreak 2019: US could lose elimination status in October
- California lawmakers splashed with ‘what appeared to be blood’ during anti-vaxxing protest at Statehouse | Fox News
- Anti-vaccine protester throws menstrual cup with apparent blood at California lawmakers.
- Anti-vaxxer hurls what appears to be her own blood at California lawmakers