Dear Mr Shatner,
You seem to have a very misguided view on the #actuallyautistic Community. I will attempt to explain your inconsistencies in a way you can understand.
You say 85 cents for every dollar goes to advocacy at Autism Speaks.
Actually yes. Kind of. They group family services with research, advocacy and awareness. There is no true way to know how much exactly they spend on family services. Would love to know these numbers.
You say Autism Speaks no longer wants to find a cure. …
– BS & The Quackery –
- Oprah’s best and worst health advice: vaccines, meditation, diet – Insider | W/Note Added From Eve Reiland
- Inside the infodemic: Coronavirus in the age of wellness
- Fierce Autie: 2020 Guest Quack: Dr. Kendra Becker-Musante
- OPINION: Autism Speaks’ rebranding co-opts neurodiversity | The Student Life
- 2020 Guest Quack: Sally Averkamp | Fierce Autie