Dear Mr Shatner,
You seem to have a very misguided view on the #actuallyautistic Community. I will attempt to explain your inconsistencies in a way you can understand.
You say 85 cents for every dollar goes to advocacy at Autism Speaks.
Actually yes. Kind of. They group family services with research, advocacy and awareness. There is no true way to know how much exactly they spend on family services. Would love to know these numbers.
You say Autism Speaks no longer wants to find a cure. …
– BS & The Quackery –
- California vaccine bill: Feminine hygiene device and misused photo at anti-vaxxer rally – The Washington Post
- Betting the “Autism Cure” on your Autistic kid’s life? | Eve Reiland
- I’m Autistic: Parody of @BillyMann ‘s Autism Speaks Video “I Am Autism” – YouTube | thautcast | Circa 2009
- I AM SOCKS – response to @BillyMann ‘s I AM AUTISM film – YouTube | Paul Wady | Circa 2009
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autism Speaks 100 Day Kit Dissected