I see that you have been involved in a rather large tweet storm this weekend, focusing on your support for Autism Speaks. My guess is you would agree that 140 characters at a time is far too limiting to take on a complex discussion. Open letters such as this are as well, but at least I can go into a bit more detail. I hope you take the time to read and at least try to see at least my side of this discussion. …
– BS & The Quackery –
- Anti Semitism in 2020 | Fierce Autie
- QuackWatch | FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION Warning Letter: Golden Sunrise Pharmaceutical | Circa April 29, 2020
- Faking Disability to Avoid Masks Breaks at Least 3 Commandments | Matthew Schneider
- Those face mask ADA exemption cards are dangerous nonsense.
- Fauci warns that anti-vaxxers could prevent coronavirus herd immunity – New York Daily News