The Autistic Self Advocacy Network has announced that it will end its years-long partnership with Sesame Street due to the show’s continued work with Autism Speaks, a deeply harmful organization.
– Autistic Self-Advoacy Network | ASAN –
- ASAN Opposes the RESPONSE Act
- Students With Autism Get Virtual Reality Lessons in How to Interact With Police – Education Week
- Announcing Dora Raymaker! Purchase your Gala tickets today! | ASAN
- About The Autism Cares Act | In the Loop About Neurodiversity
- Powerful Women Paying it Forward: raceAhead | Fortune