The Autistic Self Advocacy Network has announced that it will end its years-long partnership with Sesame Street due to the show’s continued work with Autism Speaks, a deeply harmful organization.
– Autistic Self-Advoacy Network | ASAN –
- SparkShorts Spotlight: LGBTQ Visibility in ‘Out’ and the Program’s Drive for Diverse Stories | Animation Magazine
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE Autism Charity Event Available Through Sunday
- Senate COVID-19 Relief Proposal Overlooks Disability Community, Advocates Say – Disability Scoop
- Autism Is an Identity, Not a Disease: Inside the Neurodiversity Movement
- Is surgically altering an autistic boy’s voice cruel or kind? | Salon.com | Circa September 28, 2013