If anyone had foretold a year ago, “On May 31 2019 you’ll discover a story that reflects your experiences for the first time,” I would’ve laughed and responded, “That would be wonderful, but I’d say May 31 2039 is more likely.” But Amazon’s Good Omens TV series came along on that date, and as I watched Aziraphale’s character arc, I saw me.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience