The Food and Drug Administration is warning people against buying or using Miracle Mineral Solution — a product being sold online as a remedy for cancer, autism, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis and other conditions — calling it a “dangerous” bleach that can have life-threatening effects.
– BS & The Quackery –
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: I SOB because people like you are getting more from a platform than people who know how it feels to be autistic.
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: The puzzle piece is incredibly ableist in its history.
- 3 Discredit tactics used against Autistic (and Disabled) people … | Look familiar @BillyMann?
- California vaccine bill: Feminine hygiene device and misused photo at anti-vaxxer rally – The Washington Post
- Betting the “Autism Cure” on your Autistic kid’s life? | Eve Reiland