The Food and Drug Administration is warning people against buying or using Miracle Mineral Solution — a product being sold online as a remedy for cancer, autism, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis and other conditions — calling it a “dangerous” bleach that can have life-threatening effects.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Bleach mix marketed as ‘miracle solution’ or ‘MMS’ sold on Walmart, Amazon websites through third-party vendors – HoustonChronicle.com
- Florida man and his sons charged with selling toxic chemical as a coronavirus cure to thousands | News Talk WBAP-AM
- 📢 Call – To – Action !!! 🎸🎶 Alert Germany to Kerri Rivera ! | The Autistic Avenger – Home
- Kanye West Is ‘Struggling’ with Bipolar Disorder as Rapper Says He Wants to Be President | With Note via Eve Reiland #TheReal5150
- Feds charge Florida man, sons with selling fake virus cure | WSET