The Food and Drug Administration is warning people against buying or using Miracle Mineral Solution — a product being sold online as a remedy for cancer, autism, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis and other conditions — calling it a “dangerous” bleach that can have life-threatening effects.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: ABA and Gay Conversion Therapy Compared
- New Lawsuits Threaten to Pierce the Corporate Veil & Prove the Church of Scientology is the Alter Ego of David Miscavige – The Scientology Money Project
- As Seen On Twitter | My favourite email ever 😀 | Emma Dalmayne
- Why Does William Shatner Bully Autistic People?
- Anti-Vax Mom Asks For Prayers After Daughter Is Vaccinated. Internet Responds In Predictable Fashion | IFLScience