The FDA is warning consumers against drinking a chlorine dioxide solution, often known as ‘Miracle Mineral Solution’ products. Also known as MMS, it can cause potentially dangerous side effects.
– BS & The Quackery –
- As Seen On Facebook | Âû would like to urge parents not to let their children use the blue buckets to signify autism this Halloween.
- S#!T Ignorant People Say To Autistics | Video
- Oh HELL NO! @AutismSpeaks GET OUT OF MY FAMILY’s LIFE | 3 CEOs pledge to help create 1 million jobs for people with special needs by 2025 – ABC News
- The Autistic Front … A Brief Introduction | Video
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autism Speaks is Promoting Quack Cures