Continuing their mission of love and inclusivity? You are speaking about Autism Speaks – they created this toxic horrorfest of a stigma towards autistics the last 20- years … their mission was the world couldn’t afford 2% of it’s boys to be Autistic. Eradication was the goal.
Remember 2016 when Autism Speaks finally dropped their eradication mission – – on paper but the budget didn’t change — and now you’re continuing love and inclusion?
Fuck off. Liars.
We deserve a helluva a lot better than this for Autistic healthcare, autistic community and autistic culture.
Autism Speaks is NOT part of the civil rights and inclusion movement. They are the toxic MONSTER who we’re fighting. Jerks.
And Rice Krispies? Um, hello, are you pushing gfcf diet too?
And YAY for hate symbols. super yay. bumbletwunts.
Emma Dalmayne twinnie seen the bs?
Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats® Creates New Sensory Love Notes With Autism Speaks
– BS & The Quackery –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com