Continuing their mission of love and inclusivity? You are speaking about Autism Speaks – they created this toxic horrorfest of a stigma towards autistics the last 20- years … their mission was the world couldn’t afford 2% of it’s boys to be Autistic. Eradication was the goal.
Remember 2016 when Autism Speaks finally dropped their eradication mission – – on paper but the budget didn’t change — and now you’re continuing love and inclusion?
Fuck off. Liars.
We deserve a helluva a lot better than this for Autistic healthcare, autistic community and autistic culture.
Autism Speaks is NOT part of the civil rights and inclusion movement. They are the toxic MONSTER who we’re fighting. Jerks.
And Rice Krispies? Um, hello, are you pushing gfcf diet too?
And YAY for hate symbols. super yay. bumbletwunts.
Emma Dalmayne twinnie seen the bs?
Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats® Creates New Sensory Love Notes With Autism Speaks
– BS & The Quackery –
- New Version Of ‘Operation’ Just Has Players Use Essential Oils Instead Of Performing A Medical Procedure | The Babylon Bee
- The anti-vaccination movement that gripped Victorian England – BBC News
- Disappointing. It's 2020, a new decade has begun, but Behavior Conversion Therapy still is. | Crimson Âû
- Danny Masterson trying to dismiss stalking and harassment lawsuit | Calgary Herald
- The many names used for seclusion cells at schools – Alliance Against Seclusion and Restraint