Continuing their mission of love and inclusivity? You are speaking about Autism Speaks – they created this toxic horrorfest of a stigma towards autistics the last 20- years … their mission was the world couldn’t afford 2% of it’s boys to be Autistic. Eradication was the goal.
Remember 2016 when Autism Speaks finally dropped their eradication mission – – on paper but the budget didn’t change — and now you’re continuing love and inclusion?
Fuck off. Liars.
We deserve a helluva a lot better than this for Autistic healthcare, autistic community and autistic culture.
Autism Speaks is NOT part of the civil rights and inclusion movement. They are the toxic MONSTER who we’re fighting. Jerks.
And Rice Krispies? Um, hello, are you pushing gfcf diet too?
And YAY for hate symbols. super yay. bumbletwunts.
Emma Dalmayne twinnie seen the bs?
Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats® Creates New Sensory Love Notes With Autism Speaks
– BS & The Quackery –
- THINKING PERSON’S GUIDE TO AUTISM: Things Left Unsaid: “I Am Autism” 10 Years Later
- Hate Speech By @NCSAAutismOrg To Autistics | Autism, excepting the nouvelle “lite” kind | #IAmAutisticAndIVote
- Deputies cuff Lancaster boy with autism found wandering off school; father blames school district | FOX 11 Los Angeles
- Man Sees His Own Picture at an Anti-Vaxx Vigil for Dead Children
- Major social platforms join Pinterest in disrupting anti-vaxxer propaganda – News – MM&M – Medical Marketing and Media