It’s hard to imagine that the space-crazed general public needed any help getting worked up about astronauts and NASA in the early 60s.Perhaps the wild popularity of space-related imagery is in part what motivated NASA administrator James Webb to create the NASA Art Program in 1962.
– Culture & Community –
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autism Speaks 100 Day Kit Dissected
- Behind the Anti-Neurodiversity Articles: An Unholy Alliance of Usual Suspects | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- Do You Hate Me? | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- Message to @BillyMann | What Can You Do To Make It Right? | Eve Reiland
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Rebuttal: Why the Neurodiversity Movement is Harmful