It’s hard to imagine that the space-crazed general public needed any help getting worked up about astronauts and NASA in the early 60s.Perhaps the wild popularity of space-related imagery is in part what motivated NASA administrator James Webb to create the NASA Art Program in 1962.
– Culture & Community –
- Autism As We Live It | Autistic Avenger
- My Experience With Abelism, and Homophobia in the 1990’s | Fierce Autie
- Identity Language: Know What You’re Supporting | Autistic Avenger
- Is Autism Speaks Capable of Change? – In the Loop About Neurodiversity
- Exploiting Autistic Children Online is Not “Cute” or “Family Friendly.” – In the Loop About Neurodiversity