MADISON COUNTY, Ala. – A woman charged with torture or willful abuse of a child faced a judge or the first time Wednesday.Brianna Lachelle Robinson turned herself in back in May but according to Madison County Jail records, she bonded out 3 hours later.The only witness who took the stand was a Madison Police Department detective.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- FBI raids church; 4 charged for fake COVID cure – South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- Feds charge Florida man, sons with selling fake coronavirus cure | WEAR
- The most notorious anti-vax groups use Facebook to lay the groundwork against the novel coronavirus vaccine | Media Matters for America
- Florida Church Raided After Selling Bleach as COVID-19 Cure
- Feds charge Florida man, sons with selling fake virus cure | WSET