MADISON COUNTY, Ala. – A woman charged with torture or willful abuse of a child faced a judge or the first time Wednesday.Brianna Lachelle Robinson turned herself in back in May but according to Madison County Jail records, she bonded out 3 hours later.The only witness who took the stand was a Madison Police Department detective.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Whistleblower Alleges Medicare Fraud At Iconic Seattle-Based Health Plan | California Healthline
- In Hamburg, ‘Gesundheit’ Means More Than A Wish For Good Health | California Healthline
- Sen. Grassley Questions UVA Health On Findings From Kaiser Health News Investigation | California Healthline
- KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: Democrats Do Drugs (Prices) | California Healthline
- ‘Fear Of Falling’: How Hospitals Do Even More Harm By Keeping Patients In Bed | California Healthline