Note: Before publishing woofuckaroo, quackery as real science and news – can you reporters do your fucking homework first please.
Stop promoting bullshit, quackery and autistic child abuse.
FFS, you report on the Facebook groups and the utter pseudoscience nonsense there — how about you follow suit and learn some real facts about Autism from ASAN or somewhere reputable before reporting quackery at vulnerable parents so they get their $$$ ganked.
– BS & The Quackery –
- As Seen On Facebook | Âû would like to urge parents not to let their children use the blue buckets to signify autism this Halloween.
- S#!T Ignorant People Say To Autistics | Video
- Oh HELL NO! @AutismSpeaks GET OUT OF MY FAMILY’s LIFE | 3 CEOs pledge to help create 1 million jobs for people with special needs by 2025 – ABC News
- The Autistic Front … A Brief Introduction | Video
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autism Speaks is Promoting Quack Cures