Toni Morrison wrote against forgetting, against the institutionalization of denial necessary for racial hierarchies in the United States. But denial is not sufficient. Change has already happened. The past will not return except to haunt us.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Meme: I am valid. I am whole. I am me. | The Autistic Avenger
- Fierce Autie: A Jewish Autistic’s Experience Visiting a Concentration Camp
- Fierce Autie: Hard of Hearing Autistic’s Views of the Autistic Community and Autism Community
- I’m New In The Psych Ward | Life 2.0
- Poetry & Prose From The Past | Life 1.0