Toni Morrison wrote against forgetting, against the institutionalization of denial necessary for racial hierarchies in the United States. But denial is not sufficient. Change has already happened. The past will not return except to haunt us.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autism Speaks 100 Day Kit Dissected
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: “I Am One Small Voice In A Rich And Diverse Community … ” Says Creator of “I Am Autism” commercial
- Behind the Anti-Neurodiversity Articles: An Unholy Alliance of Usual Suspects | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- Do You Hate Me? | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- YouTube removed five times more content for violating hate speech rules – CNN