Toni Morrison wrote against forgetting, against the institutionalization of denial necessary for racial hierarchies in the United States. But denial is not sufficient. Change has already happened. The past will not return except to haunt us.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Consumers should be alert to new scams during coronavirus crisis
- Spanish Cannabis Approved for Import to Germany | Cannabis Industry Journal
- Feds Fail To Track COVID-19 At Institutions
- William Shatner is having a really hard time processing that he’s an ‘old white cis man’
- Anti-Vaxxers and Anti-Maskers in the UK – growing in voice? – The Speaker