Toni Morrison wrote against forgetting, against the institutionalization of denial necessary for racial hierarchies in the United States. But denial is not sufficient. Change has already happened. The past will not return except to haunt us.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com
- Victor Olivares, Board President: What Are You Doing To Bring Hope Back To NAMI Fresno?
- The Ghost Beneath Me: A Memoir Of Two Lives
- New Version Of ‘Operation’ Just Has Players Use Essential Oils Instead Of Performing A Medical Procedure | The Babylon Bee
- Just one supportive adult cuts the chance an LGBTQ youth will attempt suicide by 40%