Toni Morrison wrote against forgetting, against the institutionalization of denial necessary for racial hierarchies in the United States. But denial is not sufficient. Change has already happened. The past will not return except to haunt us.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Neurodivergent Labour | Janine Booth – Video
- Why We Use Power Wheelchairs w/ ALS and EDS #AmbulatoryWheelchairUsersExist – YouTube
- Finishing NaNoWriMo And Buying Comics Reading Vlog – YouTube
- Vaccines, Neglected Tropical Diseases, and The Future of Medical Education (w/Dr. Peter Hotez) | Video
- Drag Queens Trixie Mattel and Katya React to Dolly Parton’s Heartstrings | I Like to Watch | Netflix – YouTube